The Health Pass is not compulsory to stay on our campground!
We are glad to welcome you with fairly light conditions because our establishment has no bar, restaurant, entertainment or performance hall. All these activities can be found nearby outside the campground, so please enjoy them!
What you need to know for your stay at Parc des Maurettes:
- Access to the campground and to your accommodation or pitch does not require the presentation of a health pass. You will have free access our establishment without special sanitary restrictions. All our services are available… except one (see below).
- Exception: the Health Pass is compulsatory only in our free wellness area. From August 1st, adults must present their health pass ONE SINGLE TIME during their stay. The access require also the acceptance of the internal rules (no bathing shorts, wearing a bracelet with a deposit, no transmission of entrance code to third party, respect of sanitary protocol, etc).
The health pass can be presented in digital or paper form; this is proof of :
- A complete scheme of vaccination :
- 1 week after 2nd injection for vaccine with 2 shots (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
- 4 weeks after injection for vaccine with 1 single shot (Johnson & Johnson from Janssen) ;
- 2 weeks after injection for vaccine to people who have recovered from Covid (1 single shot).
- A test RT-PCR or antigenic negative less than 48 h old
- A test RT-PCR positive showing that you have recovered from Covid-19, dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
Nota : if you live outside of France :
For non vaccinated persons (complete scheme of vaccination), you have to present a negative PCR test or antigenic test (TAG) done less than 72 hours before departure.
For Great-Britan, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Greese a test is required at departure less than 24 hours for non vaccinated persons.
Please contact us if you have any questions.